I would like to thank these lovely ladies for nominating me for a One Lovely Blog Award: WannaBeMomma and Samantha @ The Boy Who Never Lived and MindyMinix for a Liebster Award. I decided to combine them into one thing since they appear to be similar 🙂
The other criteria for accepting the award are:
- List the rules. (That’s this right here!)
- Thank your nominator. (see above)
- List seven (7) facts about yourself. (see below)
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know you did. (as there has been a rash of these awards going through the little blog community I follow, I don’t think there’s anyone who hasn’t been nominated yet! But I will go through and see if I can find someone new)
- Display the award logo and follow your nominator. (done!)
Seven Facts About Me:
1) Halloween is my favorite time of the year
2) I have a journalism degree from University of Florida
3) Every year I hatch baby lizards. I find their eggs when I’m gardening in places that isn’t safe for them. So I relocate them to a good spot. I always go back and check to see if there’s an empty shell in a few weeks.
4) I had hair down to my butt for a long time and just cut it short last year. And I LOVE it. I got tired of waking up pinned to the bed because my husband had rolled over on my long braid.
5) I own about 50 wigs, half of them look exactly like my old hair. So whenever I miss it, I just stick one of those on. I’m always happy to take it off at the end of the night!
6) I used to be so blind I couldn’t see the big E on the eye chart. I couldn’t see lines on the road without glasses. I got LASIK over 10 years ago and still have better than 20/20 vision. I am still amazed at the improvement and the freedom it gives me to not worry about glasses or contacts. It was one of the best things I ever did for myself, with new boobs being a close second. LOL
7) I don’t usually do chain letter type posts or anything where I have to answer stuff and then share and nominate other people. I ignore all that on Facebook. But you guys got me. I decided to stop being so stuffy about it and join the crowd for once. The award nominations were very sweet, and I appreciate being included 🙂